Little suggestions. Diamonds of the trade!

Life Hawk

Guru
5000 Post Club
Sitting here thinking about everyone that is holdup at home hunkered down for the umpteenth day and thought it might be a excellent opportunity to encourage folks to share off the wall little suggestions that might help encourage young to the business folks that are struggling to get some momentum, more seasoned agents some new insights, and older agents refresher ideas.

It might seem a little goofy, but perhaps, just perhaps it might give some hope, others ideas and still others success. :)

A Psalm of Life by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow | Poetry Foundation

Using your voice is not talking - listen and watch as others speak. Even if you are on the phone your body language can come thru. Also you don't need to fill up the air space to convey your message. Pauses can say more than words. Tone, speed and the finish of the spoken word can change. Say your own name in different tones and speeds. You can sound abrupt, professional, friendly or salesey.

People talk about scripts all of the time. Working phones especially you need to uses your voice more than your words.

Especially if like me you suck at the typed word.

All IMohsoHO

Last edited:
If at 1st you don't succeed, try try again.
As Rouse's avatar says.............Never Give Up. :yes:
Unfortunately the good friend that first sent me that back during my cancer treatment, gave up a few years ago… Lung Cancer took him out.. He was one of the good guys. Retired Naval Lt. Cmdr. The year I was diagnosed with cancer, he drove down from MD. to help me set up for the Hiway 11 Yard Sale..

Last edited:
Switch your brain into mining whatever book of business you have, even if it’s small, at least some of the time. Cranking through leads is fine, but a real grind on the phone. There are “Acres of Diamonds” in your own book. Your existing clients want to hear from you. In some cases they even need to hear from you. Moreover, they deserve to hear from you.

Couple your business with a good CRM that fits your model and that is not overly complicated. This helps you to more efficiently use your own book of business to generate leads and capitalize your business from within. It can also help you to better actualize the important fact that YOU own your clients, not the companies you represent.

Back