Little suggestions. Diamonds of the trade!

Leave behinds. The things that we leave the prospect we just turned into a client.

Some do and some don't.

I do. The reason I do is all about solidification. Don't throw paper stuff at people that has no meaning for them. Whatever, you leave behind, make sure its to solidify what your new client just did.

My biggest leave behind is the fridge magnet.

I make it a point to walk it right to the kitchen and put it on the fridge myself. I say, "There Mildred, I right where you go to get your ice cream." Then I tell my story of the lady who called me when her mom passes because my card was on the fridge when they cleaned out her apartment. They had no idea she had coverage but called me because of my card. The next day I visited that daughter and filled out claim paper work with her.

I also leave a planning guide, and show how it's just a conversation starter for my new client to speak to who ever it is that will be in charge of "making sure that what you want done is done."

It's an important part of the process that helps the client take ownership of what they just did.

Then of course I give them a hug! :yes:

Back