Live Transfer Leads

Why? As I mentioned before, we do not use Datalot anymore. Their lead cost is to high versus the quality of the lead.

Do you work for Datalot? 2 of your 3 posts have been how great Datalot is and we need to contact you for more info.

You can do it yourself, its just the hassle of administration, get data plug in dialer and bam!

----------

I mean I sell transfers too but its not rocket science, no one is better than the other right now. Its just who you prefer to deal with, honest people or crooks, the crooks dont last. I myself prefer to work with one client at a time and work with them month in month out rather than resell to competitors but honestly one can do it yourself. You will need to at least have data and a good dialer and a campaign and plan of action.

I do Live Transfer Leads, Filtered for underwriting questions, and asking if they are in a position to submit the first months premium with banking information before sending to an agent. Pricing is competitive, vs some of the big competitors at $50-100$ a live call transfer of that quality at $50.00 for 100 calls. $40 for 200 calls and $30 for 300 calls. If interested PM me, our call center is equipped to handle this. Out of every 4 calls 1 is closed. So you figure even on 100 calls, your cost per acquisition is $200 which is obviously lower with higher volume.

----------

And we also sell aged leads, life, health, annuities.....dirt cheap.

There are a lot ofo call companies now that are moving to a bidding model that someone here posted. This takes the responsibility off the lead company and makes agents bid against each other.

Personally, I hate that business model. I won't "pimp" our services, however we do run on a flat rate at $35. I've been in the industry a while and love talking shop with anyone interested.

I do Live Transfer Leads, Filtered for underwriting questions, and asking if they are in a position to submit the first months premium with banking information before sending to an agent. Pricing is competitive, vs some of the big competitors at $50-100$ a live call transfer of that quality at $50.00 for 100 calls. $40 for 200 calls and $30 for 300 calls. If interested PM me, our call center is equipped to handle this. Out of every 4 calls 1 is closed. So you figure even on 100 calls, your cost per acquisition is $200 which is obviously lower with higher volume.

----------

And we also sell aged leads, life, health, annuities.....dirt cheap.
I am interested in live transfers exactly how you described them. Please contact me back at your earliest convenience. I am a licensed 2-15 agent in Florida with 30 states.

Back