Live Transfers from digbga

For their free lead option, it seems.

Last edited:
From Anthony Patton of DGBA in an email today "The most popular route agents take when first starting with us is our pre-qualified call back leads. They are $13 a piece and the minimum to get started is 40 leads on auto-refill ($520). Your Guarantee Issued policies are as earned and level/standard/ROP will be advanced. Level policies are 110% GI 25%. We have other programs like unlimited live transfers for a flat fee of $1200 a week and a free version of that where your comp is reduced to 50% and an initial start up fee of $500. "

From Anthony Patton of DGBA in an email today "The most popular route agents take when first starting with us is our pre-qualified call back leads. They are $13 a piece and the minimum to get started is 40 leads on auto-refill ($520). Your Guarantee Issued policies are as earned and level/standard/ROP will be advanced. Level policies are 110% GI 25%. We have other programs like unlimited live transfers for a flat fee of $1200 a week and a free version of that where your comp is reduced to 50% and an initial start up fee of $500. "
I don't think this is the entire story. Leads cost $55 ea. for the higher payouts.

I don't know if its the entire story or not. I requested information and this is what I got back from them, I just put it here to indeed say that yes the free version will have a 50% comp with a $500 start up fee as stated by the OP. I don't know anything about the company other than what they replied.

I'll clarify everything.

For Live Transfers, there's 2 options:

1. $1000/week unlimited transfers. Average 15 minute wait times. Many agents are getting transfers for sub $22 if you work it full time. Full comp (110%).

2. Free Lead and reduced comp. It's a 90 day contract to get you to transition to full comp, but you can stay longer than 90 days if free lead/reduced comp is your thing. You're paid 50% directly by the carrier with renewals (25% on GI carriers and GTL)- so you own these clients and can service them well into the future when you're full comp. You also get to keep all your follow ups when you transition to full comp. DigitalBGA pays for your remaining non-resident state licenses that are required for the program. There is a $500 monthly tech and resources fee which is waived if you write $10,000 in a month which should be done easily. All of this is outlined in the contract you sign.
_

I don't think this is the entire story. Leads cost $55 ea. for the higher payouts.

We don't have a $55 lead right now - that was the old price of our TV leads. Our TV leads are $65. These are consumers calling in to our own final expense TV ads and going directly to the agent.

I'll clarify everything.

1. $1000/week unlimited transfers. Average 15 minute wait times. Many agents are getting transfers for sub $22 if you work it full time. Full comp (110%).

2. Free Lead and reduced comp. It's a 90 day contract to get you to transition to full comp, but you can stay longer than 90 days if free lead/reduced comp is your thing. You're paid 50% directly by the carrier with renewals (25% on GI carriers and GTL)- so you own these clients and can service them well into the future when you're full comp. You also get to keep all your follow ups when you transition to full comp. DigitalBGA pays for your remaining non-resident state licenses that are required for the program. There is a $500 monthly tech and resources fee which is waived if you write $10,000 in a month which should be done easily. All of this is outlined in the contract you sign.
_

We don't have a $55 lead right now - that was the old price of our TV leads. Our TV leads are $65. These are consumers calling in to our own final expense TV ads and going directly to the agent.

Any options for just leads that dont include being contracted with DBGA?

I'll clarify everything.

_

OUCH!!!

Back