Local office selling ACA in Orlando

ameneses54

Guru
100+ Post Club
Considering the exposure of this forum I'd like to ask if anybody knows an agency that has a physical presence in the Orlando area that among other things processes ACA enrollments.
Thanks

There’s literally 2 options here in orlando. Florida blue (which you have to be exclusive with them) and Molina I think.

So to answer your question, you just need to find a Florida blue Office.

My question is are you seeking Employment now? ACA is dead, and it's certainly done outside of OEP. Unless you are going to sell STM, Ancillary, Mini-Med's - your better off focusing on Life/Medicare agencies.

Oh and forget FB, they JUST PAID for 1/1 business! And my check was "light" by -$30k, looking to sell my FB ACA Book >1000 active members if anyone is interested!

Worthless, as they do not allow agent of record changes any longer. Sticks with writing FB agent on the books. You're married.

Worthless, as they do not allow agent of record changes any longer. Sticks with writing FB agent on the books. You're married.

Exactly, their whole thought process this year is keeping existing clients since you cant risk marketing for new members lmao

They better change their whole though process they pissed off a lot of existing clients last year by not paying commissions to an agent who was not AOR. As you probably did year before last is market heavily for anyone and re enrolled anyone who was unhappy with the mp, direct blue or another agent and then to be told when re enrolling for 2018 well I'm sorry maam/sir I can't help you this year Florida Blue has a new rule. I only re enrolled a few and most were turning 65 sometime this or next year. I sent the others to a blue store. I had many tell me if there were other companies available in their areas they would jump to them. A good many clients are fed up with blue.

Back