Looking at Groups and Clusters to Join

Discussion in 'General Insurance Agent Discussions' started by GlennZapolsky, Jun 10, 2016.

Tags:
  1. GlennZapolsky

GlennZapolsky New Member

State:
    California
    Does anyone have any experience with Superior Access. I know there are a few groups out there. Wanted to positive and negative on ones to look at.

2. thomasm

thomasm Guru

State:
    Nebraska
    I'm also curious about Superior Access. Looks like your commissions are assigned. Is that normal for P&C wholesalers?

Besides higher commissions, any other differences between the $110 per mo. vs $65 per mo. plan?

3. indienoise

indienoise Guru

State:
    South Carolina
    I keep my membership because I do have some volume through them that I'd like to continue receiving commission on, and they do have a couple carriers I don't need direct appointment with, but nice to be able to quote when needed. You can do better if it's only personal lines. Their "new" binding process is even less efficient than before, and has you collecting payment info from your prospect before you even have a firm quote. They just revamped their website, which introduced a new learning curve rather than the familiar ezlynx, and really had no added functionality.

In select states, if you need additional monoline home options, they might be viable. Otherwise, I'd look into other wholesalers.

I found preferred appointments are not as hard to come by as I expected. At least with the type of carriers superior access has.

4. marindependent

marindependent Guru

I have about two years of experience with them. PM me and I can tell more details.

5. BigSteve

BigSteve Super Genius

Talk to Shawn Walker on here.,I've never spoken with him personally but he definitely provides great, objective information on this subject on here.

6. mbriones

mbriones New Member

I know that Smart Choice has 24hour turn around time for beginners are any of the the others faster?

MBriones

7. PhilL

PhilL Guru

State:
    Florida
    I assess the various agency networks, as one of my activities. I can possibly provide some of the information you are seeking. Feel free to contact me through my website.

8. shorty

shorty New Member

I sign up with them but all they quote that I get is too high or not supported by state of Georgia. I am having a hard time to find a good one