Looking for a final expense quoting tool

Yep. What Goillini52 just said.

I also use FEX Quotes. Phone, Tablet and Computer. I run FEX Quotes first. It's quicker and has all the companies. Can also email a quote. Then I switch over to Toolkits for the underwriting. Easy Peasy.

The problem with fex quotes they stopped adding new CO’s a yr or more ago and when CO’s change the rates there slow as hell to change if they even change . Some of the quotes wrong .I’ll eventually move to toolkits but I’m not doing a ton of fe right now .Its hard to let go of fex quotes as I’ve had over 11 yrs . I think Adam’s thrown the towels in and just sucking the renewals till they end . What a sweet business of renewals quoting systems are .

Use to be a guy out of FL that had one of the first term quoters. Long before FEX and you guys. He would call me and ask for what you just mentioned. I'd send it and he'd put them on there. He's gone now and I noticed his website is up for sale.

But you're right it is doable.

Before or about the same time I started with Compulife I think it was called SEE or something like that. The guy had this New Jerseyish accent.

iLife has a great FE quoting tool!
1631676302512.jpeg

Back