Looking for a Medicare Book of Biz- Ca, Nv, Az, Wa or Or!

TDFnCali

Guru
1000 Post Club
California
I don't know if this is the proper place for this, if it isn't, Im sure you'll let me know....but I did post this in the Acquisition/Valuation form, but that forum doesn't seem to get too many responses.

Anyway....Im Interested in expanding my biz quickly & wanting to buy a well kept, organized BoB....not interested in anything less then 100, and preferably 250-500. Calif preferred, but any of the states listed could work.

Or if u know where the best place to look for this, I'd appreciate it, thanks guys!

I don't know if this is the proper place for this, if it isn't, Im sure you'll let me know....but I did post this in the Acquisition/Valuation form, but that forum doesn't seem to get too many responses.

Anyway....Im Interested in expanding my biz quickly & wanting to buy a well kept, organized BoB....not interested in anything less then 100, and preferably 250-500. Calif preferred, but any of the states listed could work.

Or if u know where the best place to look for this, I'd appreciate it, thanks guys!

Hey Toby!

Howz it?

Lee

I know 2 agents that just up and closed their doors 1.1.14, and, disconnected their telephone. Their book was a mix of group, under65, and, med supp. Most of their employer group were picked off by other agents. Their under65/med supp is still paying renewals commissions. I ran into one of the agents in Reno a few months back. He said, "closing their doors" is a better financial option then selling.

I know 2 agents that just up and closed their doors 1.1.14, and, disconnected their telephone. Their book was a mix of group, under65, and, med supp. Most of their employer group were picked off by other agents. Their under65/med supp is still paying renewals commissions. I ran into one of the agents in Reno a few months back. He said, "closing their doors" is a better financial option then selling.

Well that doesnt really help me now does it, lol??

Back