Looking for Broker Dealer Thats Independant

briin79

Hi All,

Looking to keep doing securities trades and still work with current FMO on the fixed products. is their such a beast? if so what has worked well for you? Thanks for your help in my search.

Hi All,

Looking to keep doing securities trades and still work with current FMO on the fixed products. is their such a beast? if so what has worked well for you? Thanks for your help in my search.

I have about three that I could recommend. If you want to pm me particulars on your GDC, etc..

Hi All,

A lot of the indy B/Ds will allow this....your only issue will be indexed products (and GDC production requirements, background check, etc. to even affiliate).

Although they are considered fixed products, many of the B/Ds do require IUL and FIAs to be written under their compliance processes and with their approved GAs/FMOs/IMOs.

Other than that, many will allow an financial advisor's fixed insurance business to be set up as an outside business activity (OBA) so that you can stay with your current FMO.

Life deals you changes.. I am thinking about going back to Guardian and PAS. No book as I was setting up investment program in a bank channel. I really need to have access to entire range of Jackson product though, and PAS does not have it. so, looking to perhaps go to Indy B/D instead of being an FR. Anyone else struggle with Indy B/D vs Insurance B/D.. Thoughts ?

Back