Looking for Decent FMO for Senior Market

Norwayguy

I have spent way too much time here.
5000 Post Club
Norway, ME
Hi Group,

I've been away from the senior market for 7 years. the problem now is I have clients retiring and could use , LTC, MEDsupp, MA? in Maine. Anyone know an easy to use FMO

There are several people on this forum that can help you with contracting, but most only have a few carriers. For example, I can get you contracted with Mutual of Omaha and United Healthcare (AARP) both at higher than street level. But I can't really help with leads or training.

However, I have not found anyone with as good a knowledge of the senior market as Craig Ritter at Ritter Insurance Marketing. If you ask he will give you a pre-nuptial guaranteeing your a release.

Good luck.

Rick

There are several people on this forum that can help you with contracting, but most only have a few carriers. For example, I can get you contracted with Mutual of Omaha and United Healthcare (AARP) both at higher than street level. But I can't really help with leads or training.

However, I have not found anyone with as good a knowledge of the senior market as Craig Ritter at Ritter Insurance Marketing. If you ask he will give you a pre-nuptial guaranteeing your a release.

Good luck.

Rick

Rick would have also endorsed me, but sadly, I am not licensed in Maine.
Thanks Rick,
Ramiz :D

Back