Looking for Feedback and Suggestions/Free Telemarketing Scripts

Josh

Guru
5000 Post Club
Hello everyone!

About a month or two ago I put up Free Telemarketing Scripts For Everyone! and it has really taken off. I average around 80 unique visitors per day and around 250 page loads. What I really like about it is that it seems that folks are finding the content helpful and sticking around to read through it. Considering how much traffic it's getting now, I'd like to make it better.

What are some topics I should consider adding?

Also, be honest, 1-10 (10 being the best), what do you think of:

-How does the site look visually?
-How easy the content is to navigate?
-How likely are you to suggest the site to a friend?
-What's one thing you would change about the site?
-What's one thing you would *not* change about the site?

Feel free to answer any or all of these publicly or privately.

Thanks!

question, i take it ur monetizing it with only adsense?

Correct. I'm probably going to put some banner ads up for my marketing list site(s), but as it sits now all I'm doing is running the adsense on it.

Aesthetically I think the adsense don't help anything (maybe I could find a way to make them look better), but they're working pretty well so I don't think I'll be pulling them anytime soon.

Correct. I'm probably going to put some banner ads up for my marketing list site(s), but as it sits now all I'm doing is running the adsense on it.

Aesthetically I think the adsense don't help anything (maybe I could find a way to make them look better), but they're working pretty well so I don't think I'll be pulling them anytime soon.

i dont do adense, except for 1 uk auto site, i havent developed yet, is anyone clicking on the ads and how cpc?

I'd replace them with sponsored ads. I don't think you'll have a problem selling modest ad space on that site to appropriate vendors and you'll likely make more then you're currently making with adsense.

I'd replace them with sponsored ads. I don't think you'll have a problem selling modest ad space on that site to appropriate vendors and you'll likely make more then you're currently making with adsense.

Not sure how much of a difference sponsored ads make vs adsense aesthetically. I'm not sure how much I feel like dealing with a vendor. How much do you think a vendor or vendors would pay for something like that? One nice thing about the adsense is I don't have to find anything, I just set it up and forget about it.

Back