Looking for suggestions

Kenna

Hi All,
I m new here and am looking for some professional guidance. I am in Delaware, have my accident, life & health as well as my 6 & 63. I was a captive agent for a top company for 5 years, then went to a supplemental company and built a very successful team. I left there and went to an enrollment firm where I both managed some of their very large cases/clients for their brokers, as well as was a field enroller.
I am looking for my next opportunity. I have high standards and do not want to associate with a company that has the reputation for not paying claims, or ‘scamming’ people. I have been approached by Senior Life, Combined, Symmetry, Ideal Concepts, as well as several enrollment firms.
I’m unsure of what I want my next step to be, what I am sure of is that I want it to be a lucrative move, as well as a move to an ethical company.
Can anyone provide me personal insight into any of these companies? I have of course done my own research, however I would like to hear some personal experiences and any suggestions.

Thanks all!

Hi All,
I m new here and am looking for some professional guidance. I am in Delaware, have my accident, life & health as well as my 6 & 63. I was a captive agent for a top company for 5 years, then went to a supplemental company and built a very successful team. I left there and went to an enrollment firm where I both managed some of their very large cases/clients for their brokers, as well as was a field enroller.
I am looking for my next opportunity. I have high standards and do not want to associate with a company that has the reputation for not paying claims, or ‘scamming’ people. I have been approached by Senior Life, Combined, Symmetry, Ideal Concepts, as well as several enrollment firms.
I’m unsure of what I want my next step to be, what I am sure of is that I want it to be a lucrative move, as well as a move to an ethical company.
Can anyone provide me personal insight into any of these companies? I have of course done my own research, however I would like to hear some personal experiences and any suggestions.

Thanks all!
Any particular reason you keep leaving what would seem to be successful endeavors.

What market do you want to focus on? Do you want to continue payrolls deduction? If so why not as an independent?
Do

Back