Looking for Wholesaler

So, how would you determine what agent's think about BA?
I am not trying to pull agents from them, I would just like to know their strong points and their weak points.

Then just be completely up front as to why you want the information. As a recruiter you must be completely transparent (even more than Obama) as to everything you post so that we don't get the wrong idea.

Rick

Then just be completely up front as to why you want the information. As a recruiter you must be completely transparent (even more than Obama) as to everything you post so that we don't get the wrong idea.

Rick

Thanks for the advice Rick. I appreciate it. Now that I look at it, I see where it could seem a bit off. I will update the thread. We won't get started on Obama! hahahah That would start an unending thread. But, the only good thing I see coming from anything of his, is the pre-existing condition. My girlfriend was diagnosed with cancer before her 90 days at her new job for her benefits to kick in. Luckily, she can be covered now!

Bud... You're Independent already? I thought you were still getting your feet wet as a captive?

Scott, Ameriprision bought our brokerage firm that had a open platform. I was never captive ? I have been working with my firm for 3+ years. And yes I went independent more of a hybrid model. They allow me to associate with FMO's but have the liberty to use wealth management products.:GEEK:

Back