Looks Like Silverscript is Open for Business

I've sold a few this year. It really is a fantastic plan, especially if you have clients that hate Walmart, and have a few brand named drugs. No problems on the front end- not a fan of doing double work, but at least you know it is input correctly. On the back end, my clients love it! We'll see how they are for this AEP. . .

If Wellcare continues to offer 0 Ded/0 T1 Copay, and Humana keeps their PDP at a low premium w/ $1 T1, then I doubt that SS will get overrun by a flood of enrollments like 2012. I enrolled one last week & things went well.

I've sold a few this year. It really is a fantastic plan, especially if you have clients that hate Walmart, and have a few brand named drugs. No problems on the front end- not a fan of doing double work, but at least you know it is input correctly. On the back end, my clients love it! We'll see how they are for this AEP. . .

Can they work on restoring my renewals that were written before the CMS shutdown? I didn't have the time to recert with them in their time frame and lost the renewals. I think that it was pretty crappy of them to have a Dec 7 deadline to re-cert when we couldn't even write the stupid product.

Back