Low cost or free marketing and lead generating ideas?

May 20, 2019

1. AZDave

AZDave Guru

State:
    Arizona
    I agree - door magnets get attention.

I had door magnets on my car and use to live 60 miles from my office, majority of them freeway miles. 75 speed limit to me = 84. Get to the office one day and got a call from a little old lady insured of mine. She just could not believe that her trusted insurance agent went over the speed limit! Walked outside to my car, ripped them off and threw them away. Wrong type of attention for me!

AZDave, May 30, 2019
  2. Markthebroker

Markthebroker Guru

State:
    California
    I helped build a State Farm office a while back. We got a voicemail one time from an angry woman who we apparently had cut off.

3. James Nsereko

James Nsereko New Member

State:
    Maryland
    I can help you, I run a lead generation call center with experienced solid appointments setters from the Philippines. They are expert on getting all types of insurance. Yes you might think about language barrier but my agents are exceptional and speak very good English with neutral to american accent. I can send you samples of all their recordings. All our appointments are backed up with recordings to ensure quality and commitment.

4. Dreamiekid

Dreamiekid Expert

State:
    Florida
    I got leads from my feather flag outside the road. I got at least 2-3 per month of walk in cause of flags. Craiglist, 5miles, umm other small cheap stuff. You need to do a lot of cold calls.

5. Dreamiekid

Dreamiekid Expert

State:
    Florida
    Quick question. If you have a car magnet, don't you need commercial auto? Or that depends on the insurance company.

6. Markthebroker

Markthebroker Guru

State:
    California
    If the car is owned by a business and used by a business, then yes it needs Commercial Auto. The type of insurance needed for a vehicle isn't based on its appearance.

For the sake of argument, you could put a magnet on your spouse's car or your neighbor's car. Doesn't make it a commercial auto.

7. bluesky3000

bluesky3000 Expert

State:
    Hawaii
    Amazing thread, hope the company goes smooth sailing