Lowest Cost Carrier for GUL

supersupps

Guru
West Coast Life quotes 183.00 for 100k for a 69 yr female non-smoker in super-preferred health, thru 121 yrs of age. Are there lower cost options?

West Coast Life quotes 183.00 for 100k for a 69 yr female non-smoker in super-preferred health, thru 121 yrs of age. Are there lower cost options?

Essentially no...Yes North American is listing at 180 and I'm showing West Coast and Protective at $180 until 2/27...but the question is more in the line of what will a 69 year old client actually receive as an offer from the carrier...Is the price the issue? You could lower the guarantee length.

Actually, Lincoln and Banner come in a bit less. But again, can she get preferred best?

AG has one, the Secured Lifetime GUL that comes in at $188.81 to age 100. The difference here is that this one has not only the guaranteed death benefit, but also a guaranteed cash benefit and guaranteed access.

AG has one, the Secured Lifetime GUL that comes in at $188.81 to age 100. The difference here is that this one has not only the guaranteed death benefit, but also a guaranteed cash benefit and guaranteed access.

Guaranteed access to what? Guaranteed cash benefit for something other than death?

Guaranteed access to what? Guaranteed cash benefit for something other than death?

LOL....I asked the same question. Access to their cash value is the answer I got.

This product actually hasn't hit the shelf just yet so I probably shouldn't have put it out there with knowing all the answers. My bad.

LOL....I asked the same question. Access to their cash value is the answer I got.

This product actually hasn't hit the shelf just yet so I probably shouldn't have put it out there with knowing all the answers. My bad.

So there are no surrender charges? I got a few emails from AIG about the product, but didn't bother to read them yet.

So there are no surrender charges? I got a few emails from AIG about the product, but didn't bother to read them yet.

I'm afraid to assume anything about this product just yet other than what I read. What I was sent really doesn't go into complete detail about it. I'm also in the middle of changing my contract with them at the moment, so I'm in limbo when it comes to accessing anything about it if it's even on the website yet. They did say they would be sending out something on it in mid Feb. I've yet to see that.

Back