MA appt setting services

Oh come on Salpro22, just since I am a woman does not mean that I am "dramatic"!
;)

I've met one woman who wasn't dramatic, but she is gone now.

You have to pretty much go overseas to get the models w/out drama. As soon as somebody become Americanized, it is very difficult to retrain them.

I thought that was you on Dateline.

All I'm saying is that the best women I have met who knew how to take care of a man were either Filipino or various other Asian women. Sure, you do have Italian (but you get the fighting in them) who can cook and passionate by nature, British, who can be way too proper at times, and the southern lady (strong willed woman who can cook).

I heard a comic the other day say that the days of a woman cooking and taking care of the house, while the man works are thing of the past. To each their own I suppose.

We'll see what happens next time I go down south. The last few times I got different vibes from people when I told them where I'm from.

All I'm saying is that the best women I have met who knew how to take care of a man were either Filipino or various other Asian women. Sure, you do have Italian (but you get the fighting in them) who can cook and passionate by nature, British, who can be way too proper at times, and the southern lady (strong willed woman who can cook).

I heard a comic the other day say that the days of a woman cooking and taking care of the house, while the man works are thing of the past. To each their own I suppose.

We'll see what happens next time I go down south. The last few times I got different vibes from people when I told them where I'm from.

What are you, 12?

Sonny, you ain't going down south (with respect to women) until you learn to respect them. Until then, plan to get your wallet ready, cuz those are the only "women" you'll get.

Last edited:

What are you, 12?

Sonny, you ain't going down south (with respect to women) until you learn to respect them. Until then, plan to get your wallet ready, cuz those are the only "women" you'll get.

The Death of Ken Atison Seiuli Eddie Murphy Transvestite Prostitute

What are you, 12?

Considering that John and I were joking back and forth it should have been pretty clear that I was being facetious. If you take comments at face value I'd encourage you to learn a bit more about communication and jokes that incorporate the idiosyncrasies of various ethnic groups.

I'm not going comment on the age comment as I'd "expect" someone who is older to be a bit more mature and not have to resort to such an unintelligent comment. Apparently age really is just an "indication" of wisdom and not concrete.

Allow me to reciprocate. Here's a bit of advice that will probably help your stress down the road. Before going off on a tangent, simply count to 10 and then ask a question that has merit and illustrates the respect that you so adamantly supported.

I give women and seniors some respect from the get go, while everybody else has to earn it.

How strange. The other day my fiance and I were talking about how the guys up North (he is from LI, NY) perceive us girls in the South. The perception by them was to stay away from Southern girls because we just lay on our back, keep house and produce children.

In regards to different vibes from people down South I am sure it is not as you perceived. We are totally different in regards to communicating with people. Ex: I know my futher mother-in-law adores me. She is from and still lives in LI, NY. Everytime I am around her, I feel like she does not like me for the first 2 days. That was because I am very talkative and she is very straight to the point. I have a Southern style of communication as she has a Northern style. To me it seems as if she is being rude, but in all actuality she is not. I am sure the vibes were caused from something similar!

Back