MA appt setting services

Has a thread ever stayed on topic on here for more than 5 posts? For the original poster stay as far away from telemarketing21.com, also known as medicareadvantageleads.com.

The first 12 appointments from them were:

1 had 2 cars in the driveway but were afraid to answer door or call from my cell phone.

7 never said yes to an appointment. (were adament they never said yes and it wasn't like they were changing their mind like company claims some do)

4 said they were told someone from Medicare was coming (they called Medicare and was told it was a scam) and told me to take a hike. The company uses this as an out for these "confused" seniors. Sometimes seniors get confused and when they hear Medicare they assume someone from Medicare is coming, but they are counted as legit appointments and no refunds given on them.

I wasted $60 in gas and 20 hours of my time. They said if I filled out forms on the bad appointments they would replace them. (yeah I got time to waste on more bad appointments)

Sad company.

Jerei I have emailed you the information regarding how to get set up for that contract. Sorry for the confusion, its NOT the companies listed above, they are not available in Rhode Island. Let me know you did the email and I will help you get started :)

Has a thread ever stayed on topic on here for more than 5 posts? For the original poster stay as far away from telemarketing21.com, also known as medicareadvantageleads.com.

1 had 2 cars in the driveway but were afraid to answer door or call from my cell phone.

7 never said yes to an appointment. (were adament they never said yes and it wasn't like they were changing their mind like company claims some do)

4 said they were told someone from Medicare was coming (they called Medicare and was told it was a scam) and told me to take a hike. The company uses this as an out for these "confused" seniors. Sometimes seniors get confused and when they hear Medicare they assume someone from Medicare is coming, but they are counted as legit appointments and no refunds given on them.

I wasted $60 in gas and 20 hours of my time. They said if I filled out forms on the bad appointments they would replace them. (yeah I got time to waste on more bad appointments)

Sad company.

Dang for a minute there I thought I was reading about Cold Solutions!

So we're back on topic now?

Sad company.
Sounds like Lincoln Marketing out of Dallas. They are the biggest bunch of liars and scammers I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with. I'm glad our company stopped contracting with them. They used to tell the seniors that they would be the person coming and when I showed they'd ask "where is Sheila." I'd tell them her car broke down between Dallas and Chicago.:wacko:

Back