MA seminars or lack thereof

Incredible.

I backed up precisely what I said. With specific proof. Just as you asked.

"You replied that that I didn't know what I was talking about because I wasn't a ballyhoo'ed manager with a captive company."

Please point out where I said that. Or do you feel a need to engage in hyperbole in an effort to prove a point? Not a good sign. Please point that post out for us.

"Then you bring in a racial insult."

Huh? What? When? Where? And precisely how am I supposed to know your race, as if it matters, by letters typed on a screen? Is this a joke?

jdeasy, with respect, why don't we just end this dialogue. Again, I much prefer mature, civil discourse, and again, I don't know why you're so desperate to discredit me. You've dug yourself into a hole and you're still flailing. This is silly.

I've been enjoying this forum very much until this bizarre conversation.

Sorry for the silliness, folks.

You don't know that "boy" is considered a racial insult? What rock do you live under?

You posted nothing to back up your original clain that there is a Congress mandate" to get rid of PFFS plans.

Every agent here has read HR6331 many times. Most every agent knew this was coming down. We didn't have to be a manager to know what was going on.

We also knew that managers, such as yourself, were selling out the agents when you had access to conversations concerning this bill.

I'm sure you would like for me to stop calling you out on your ridiculous postings, but, I won't.

You don't know that "boy" is considered a racial insult? What rock do you live under?

I guess I have been living under a rock because I did not know that "boy" was a racial insult........

Could this be a regional slur maybe? I am in south Alabama and have never heard it.

Sorry not trying to add any fuel to a fire, but I really had never heard this insult so I was curious.

"Oh boy."

"Ho boy."

It's an expression. It has nothing to with race. I could have said "yikes", "holy crap", "sheesh", or "wow". I suppose they're racial slurs too, if someone chooses to say they are.

Freakin' Twilight Zone.

Last edited:
That's what I've been telling you. We aren't racist towards you, but we have to talk down to you to be sure you understand.

(Ramiz, explain this to him).

Rick

SAI,
Have you noticed that when you call Rick or I we answer the phone as "Ho Boy"? I know it may be difficult to understand me because of my thick accent and hard to understand Rick because of his thick ass mustache, but we are greating you with a "Ho Boy" not a "Hey Boy".

"Ho Boy", although may be an adjective that describes your wife, is actually a term used by seasoned insurance agents to describe agents with less than 10 years experience. It is not racial, although Rick doesnt like your race, whatever that may be.

But, dont worry "Ho Boy", we like you.

And I endorse Ho Boy.

"Oh boy."

"Ho boy."

It's an expression. It has nothing to with race. I could have said "yikes", "holy crap", "sheesh", or "wow". I suppose they're racial slurs too, if someone chooses to say they are.

Freakin' Twilight Zone.

However you pretend now doesn't matter. You still intended to be derogatory because your false "scoop" was challenged.

Maybe the agents that you supposedly manage have to kowtow to your bluster, I don't.

However you pretend now doesn't matter. You still intended to be derogatory because your false "scoop" was challenged.

Maybe the agents that you supposedly manage have to kowtow to your bluster, I don't.

He didn't mean it as racist. You owe him an apology.

Back