MAC for Health Quotes??

ijerome

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Anyone using a MAC for health quotes? I beleive some company software will not work on a MAC. Hope I am wrong as I received a MAC for my burthday.:yes:

Most of the software to run quotes on your computer is PC compatible only. Online quotes are a different story.

Of course you can run Windows on the newer Macs, but when you do you just have a very high priced computer that is susceptible to viruses.

Happy birthday.

Of course you can run Windows on the newer Macs, but when you do you just have a very high priced computer that is susceptible to viruses.

Depends on the way you do it. If you run parallels or something similar then you can run windows as a separate program and only that program would be susceptible. Either way, Mac's are AWESOME!

mac sucks for the insurance biz... move on and get a normal pc... not a toy... mac is a toy... a liberal toy

Spoken like a true redneck Texan :1laugh:

Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge redneck and conservative as can be...but those MAC's shure do make a purtty movie. Try to do the same thing on a PC...well...that's like puttin socks on a rooster

If you run parallels or something similar then you can run windows as a separate program and only that program would be susceptible.

Make sure you are not connected to the internet when you are running Windows, otherwise you will have the same vulnerability as a PC.

FWIW, if you have a good firewall, anti-virus and spam filter you have little to worry about. Unless of course you download programs from sites that are not trustworthy and open email attachments from folks you don't know.

I got me a dern mac, one of them there big ens, that sits right there on my desk. I also got me one of them there i phones... perty cool..... but i also got 2 PC's fer the insuerance bidness. I get me dern electronic mail stuff on the mac.

Since i'm married to a big time eueropeen liberal I had to buy the mac and iphone.... yes al3 I live with your kind....

Spelling and stupid redneck talk COULD have been on purpose...because of prior comments about me being a redneck

.... yes al3 I live with your kind....

I bet the sex is great... and often.

Lib (Dem) gals are usually dogs but they give it away. Your neo-con Rep women are almost always better looking... but they always make you pay for it... over and over.

I remember (way back) that a the gal in the tie-dyed t-shirt would do you for a toke. The gal in the Villager or Bobby Brooks or Vera Wang dress cost you a big dinner at a French restaurant along with a bottle of expensive wine.

Ask Rick. He'll remember. No one got more a$$ than a UCLA student in the 60s/70s (except maybe a Berkeley student?) :laugh:

You guys who knocked up your high-school prom date and had to marry her (which is what good neos do)... well, you missed out. :yes:

Republican-DemocratWomen.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back