Manager with Penn Life/Senior Solutions?

Well, first, yes I do have a low opinion of my Bankers experience. Secondly, I definitely do not have a low opinion of Senior Solutions, I actually approached them through an old friend of mine.
My background is mostly sales management, and I do have a degree so I don't think just anyone with a license can be a manager there. I've done my homework on the company through various resources, and like what I hear so far, just wanted to put it out here to see what I'd get back. I've learned so much from the forum already, and wanted to see what some of you would have to say about it, so thanks.
Frank, I can understand what you're saying about being independent, and obviously that's working great for you. For me, I feel like I haven't been in the industry a year yet and I'm sure that there's so much more I need to learn before going Indy. I know that I like the business, and I'm good at it, but with kids and a wife I definitely want to make sure I'm prepared before making that jump. But hopefully down the road, I'll join you...

Thanks!

That speaks well of both you and them. You answered my main question, you actually have some qualifications for the position.

Good luck with whatever you choose.

Back