Mandate Upheld!Get Ready to RUMMMMMMBLE !

Can anyone see past their own hand?
This will cost Obama the election! Do you think he wanted to have it passed like THIS...as a TAX?

Jesus Christ wake up folks...

Wording. Spin. Unless you copied & pasted this from elsewhere, you should work as a journalist, because the wording you used was indicative of the main stream media's spin on these elements. There's more than one way to view an issue. See my comments below.

Good job Ann in your comments.

This will cost Obama the election! Do you think he wanted to have it passed like THIS...as a TAX?

That is the problem and probably why he will not go down come November. The majority of the people that vote cannot see past their hand.

Check that........The ones that vote for him cannot see past their hand.

"A new website is made to give people insurance and health information. (I think this is it: [7] Home | HealthCare.gov ). YEP, IT'S HEALTHCARE.GOV, AN ENORMOUSLY INACCURATE AND HUMOUROUSLY INEFFICIENT WEBSITE. THE GOVERNMENT NEVER DOES A GOOD JOB TRYING TO REPLACE THE ROLE OF PRIVATE BUSINESS, AND THAT WEBSITE IS AN EXAMPLE!"

Nonsense. The gov. Social Security is terrific as is the VA system for health care. Both computerized and people friendly. The gov.can do it if the gov. keeps the politicians out of it, like they have influenced the FBI and CIA. Are they talking to each other yet? No one has been demoted or jailed for dereliction of duty, unless someone can correct me, and a simple working together effort could have prevented 911.
And now we are all faced weather being for Super-pacs or against. Money is trying to buy this election. And the public waits until after the fact to complain that their rights have been taken away. Anyone remember how the students and the public put the pressure on gov. and helped to stop the Viet-Nam fiasco.
Mitts father made the cover of Time and said he was brain washed over there. He was pushed to the background because he told the truth. And he was right. He probably would have made a great President.

Wording. Spin. Unless you copied & pasted this from elsewhere, you should work as a journalist, because the wording you used was indicative of the main stream media's spin on these elements. There's more than one way to view an issue. See my comments below.

I just received a Private Message from 5starfinancialhealth saying, that he definitely did copy and paste it from another source, and he agrees with my points completely. I guess I didn't understand that when I wrote my answers.

I was very glad to hear from 5starfinancialhelath. I felt that my answers were awfully strong, but I was so frustrated with the spin that I'd seen on the news today. It seems they don't understand that taxes fund this, and it's just a shift from premium funding to tax funding with no mechanism to control costs and a built-in "giveaway" program that will spike utilization and therefore spike costs.

Isn't there a way to take that ACA bullet-point summary along with Ann's responses and make it "viral"? The bullet points sound just like Obama wrote them himself. Yet our marvelously talented ANN H. blows each one out of the water in a logical, common-sense way. Even staunch Affordable Care Act supporters would have to agree with most of Ann's rebuttals. -ac

I got an idea.. how about we all set up shop in the ER at the local hospital? I'm calling tomorrow to lease a spot between the Chaplain and flower shop.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

sure hope your right.. I'm still reeling from the decision earlier today.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
399242_440324692666084_1040272190_n.jpg

Last edited:
Wow. All that sounds pretty good!

Free preventative care will cost more premium dollars.

Keeping children on until 26 will just lengthen the laziness of this upcoming generation.

Why worry about a real job when mommy and daddy keep you on their plan?

Parents will wait to enroll their kids on health insurance until they are sick. I don't beleive you can fine or tax children, so why would you bother enrolling them?

Back