Mandated ACA Commissions for 2017 ?

Interesting that it specifically states an end date of 12/31.

Ours was worded as "going forward" with no end date

I wouldn't look too far into it.

I'd wager that the SC contracts defined commissions for a time period, while yours was just in place until changed, and this announcement is just matching with whatever is in place.

I wouldn't look too far into it.

I'd wager that the SC contracts defined commissions for a time period, while yours was just in place until changed, and this announcement is just matching with whatever is in place.

You know...you could let me live in my dream world just a little longer.....

If I were a liberal, I'd have to say that is one of the most racist things I've ever seen posted on this site. All the SEP's are con artist consumers, committing fraud to get health coverage. I've never seen any Native Americans try to get SEP coverage.

Mark - I have emailed you a few times with no response. I received this email from you with an attachment. Did you send it or did someone hack your account?

Mark Whiffen
AttachmentsMay 9 (3 days ago)

to bcc: me
See the Attached quote file

I got the same email. Looking at the headers, it appears to be from him. The attachment is a bit technical. Seemed out of character for what I usually see from Mark.

Doesn't mean his account wasn't hacked.

Got the same email, but did not open it. Saw where he posted on FB about "paying the bill" and "not paying the bill."

Back