May I Bare My Soul to You?

Yes, it is a little cheesy.

Not a thing wrong with the thread and it seems you are getting some good advice.. I was just speaking to my initial reaction to the title whenever I saw it... But I guess your bearing your soul would me much better than watching Rick bare something. :biggrin:

I would say you really need to up your activity. Phone calls to 20 groups a week just won't get you there. I would say at least 50 dials a day as a bare minimum.

To me its about 2 things, relationship & expertise.

I started out cold calling and things were very slow. Then I just started getting involved with various organizations such as business associations, rotary, etc.

Our total book of business consisted of 8k contracts when i started 2 yrs ago. We ended the year with 15k contracts on the books and Im in the midst of picking up a 7k EE union account.

Also, I actually read every page of HR 3962 and stay abreast of healthcare reform so when i ask them compliance questions, it scares prospects into going with me cause i know what their broker hasnt told them.

I also hold networking functions where I always have a big name (pro sports players, CEO's, politicians, etc) in the room who endorse me.

Just my 2¢, hope it helps.

To me its about 2 things, relationship & expertise.

I started out cold calling and things were very slow. Then I just started getting involved with various organizations such as business associations, rotary, etc.

Our total book of business consisted of 8k contracts when i started 2 yrs ago. We ended the year with 15k contracts on the books and Im in the midst of picking up a 7k EE union account.

Also, I actually read every page of HR 3962 and stay abreast of healthcare reform so when i ask them compliance questions, it scares prospects into going with me cause i know what their broker hasnt told them.

I also hold networking functions where I always have a big name (pro sports players, CEO's, politicians, etc) in the room who endorse me.

Just my 2¢, hope it helps.

How is Christie working for you? He is the biggest (name) politician in NJ.. :biggrin:

I met him a few times, but he has no clue who I am :1wink:
Might be a good thing... otherwise he might go ballistic on you like he did my friend John Boehner... Boehner got creamed for trying to save the country from spending 50 billion on pure pork... but he is a dirtbag according to Christie.

I wouldn't let that fat piece of crap endorse anything that I was involved with. Just sayin. :skeptical:

Back