McCain Picks VP

I'm sick and tired of voting for the "lesser of two evils". This election I will vote my conscious and vote for Dr. Ron Paul. He is the only candidate that actually presents solutions for this countries problems rather than sugarcoating our problems away like all the other candidates.

Vote Ron Paul!

I'm sick and tired of voting for the "lesser of two evils". This election I will vote my conscious and vote for Dr. Ron Paul. He is the only candidate that actually presents solutions for this countries problems rather than sugarcoating our problems away like all the other candidates.

Vote Ron Paul!

While I agree in principal, I think you want to vote your conscience.

Otherwise folks might think you're un-conscious.

somarco,
You made my day. This election is going to be a rough and bumpy ride. Gotta sign off, now. I'm burying all of my money in a coffee can in the backyard.

Go tour the south side of Chicago and tell me what a great job Obama did.

Have you ever been there?

The south side of Chicago is filled with many lovely neighborhoods with well-kept houses, and well-manicured lawns.

It's filled with good, decent, honest, working-class, patriotic citizens.

Does it have rough neighborhoods too? of course it does, but what big city can you name that doesn't?

PS-It had nothing to do with Obama either.

Illinois is one of only 2 states I believe that does not allow the carrying of concealed handguns, unless of course you are a criminal.

Obama has said he believes semi automatic (non revolver) hand guns should be illegal.

If you believe that - than vote for him, he is your man.

Chicago was screwed up long before Obama, and sadly long after Obama as well. I personally think he is a good talker and honestly seems like a descent person I could hang out and throw some beers back with.

I do not agree with his ideology and do not think he is qualified, but I don't think as a person he is a bad person. We can agree to disagree. He will not get my vote because of the issues, not him as a person.

Last edited:
Back