Med-Sup for 59 year old woman?

Why you bothered posting when it was

1) Not even remotely answering the question from over 4 years ago and

2) Of little interest to anyone reading it.

Plus, I'm in a VERY sarcastic mood today and you were just "available." Nothing personal.

Rick

Well...when I logged
1. it showed me a date or today
2. I answered the question exactly....whether it was today or 4 years ago...
3. I do take it personal....maybe you might want to think before you post crap like whats above.

Come on Rick, did you need to put the word "today" in that sentence? How is today different from any other day? For what it's worth, I enjoy the sarcasm.

Plus, I'm in a VERY sarcastic mood today and you were just "available."

Well...when I logged
1. it showed me a date or today
2. I answered the question exactly....whether it was today or 4 years ago...
3. I do take it personal....maybe you might want to think before you post crap like whats above.

The question was about under age med supps in CA from 4 years ago. Any you believed you answered it?

You should spend a bit more time here before you decide to battle with me.

Best of luck.

Rick
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Come on Rick, did you need to put the word "today" in that sentence? How is today different from any other day? For what it's worth, I enjoy the sarcasm.

Sometimes I'm in a "very, very" saracastic mood so I wanted to point out that today was only "very" sarcastic.

However, since our newby wants to spar with me, perhaps I'll have to step it up to "very, very."

Rick

Last edited:
The question was about under age med supps in CA from 4 years ago. Any you believed you answered it?

You should spend a bit more time here before you decide to battle with me.

Best of luck.

Rick
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sometimes I'm in a "very, very" saracastic mood so I wanted to point out that today was only "very" sarcastic.

However, since our newby wants to spar with me, perhaps I'll have to step it up to "very, very."

Rick
My time is too valuable to "spar" with you....and your level of intelligence is far beneath mine....so you sit on here and post the 5 posts a day that you do...and I will go make money. Go sell some Term.....

My time is too valuable to "spar" with you....and your level of intelligence is far beneath mine....so you sit on here and post the 5 posts a day that you do...and I will go make money. Go sell some Term.....

Okay, you win. Your double digit IQ beats me again.

As far as making money, only an unsuccessful person even mentions it. I'm happy with my income and will compare it to your anytime.

Call me if you want me to teach you how to sell some term insurance.

Rick

Okay, you win. Your double digit IQ beats me again.

As far as making money, only an unsuccessful person even mentions it. I'm happy with my income and will compare it to your anytime.

Call me if you want me to teach you how to sell some term insurance.

Rick
Thanks for the offer....but not interested. I sell enough of all lines and there is nothing you could teach me I dont already know. And yes...it only takes a double digit IQ to beat your single digit one....and you dont want to compare your income to mine.....unless you want to feel inadequate the rest of the day.

I'm just wondering when we'll get to "my dad can beat up your dad" from you two. Or maybe some "your mama" jokes.

Thanks for the offer....but not interested. I sell enough of all lines and there is nothing you could teach me I dont already know. And yes...it only takes a double digit IQ to beat your single digit one....and you dont want to compare your income to mine.....unless you want to feel inadequate the rest of the day.

Nice website. What did you do before 2010? High School?

That Yahoo web hosting is very professional.

Copyright 2010 Innovative Retirement Planning Group. All rights reserved.
Web Hosting by Yahoo!

Rick

Back