Med Supp for yourself

Prosperity has great rates where you are super strict underwriting criteria to help keep rates low in the future.

I would write it for myself definitely. Not MOO... there block will close out and a new open will open very quickly and raise rates. Good company though if u want troll ur clients.

You missed Family Life, AFLAC and Lincoln Heritage.

Rick

I could have thrown out 20 more but only addressed the ones mentioned by Jack Lemmon.

Americo must be competitive in Poseidon land. They come in #20 out of 37 carriers in Georgia. They don't rock here.

I could have thrown out 20 more but only addressed the ones mentioned by Jack Lemmon.

Americo must be competitive in Poseidon land. They come in #20 out of 37 carriers in Georgia. They don't rock here.

Haha. That's funny Somarco. I'm newer to the Med Sup game. By the way, your website is pretty awesome. You seem like a seasoned and someone new guys would be lucky to learn from.

I hear things like don't go only based on costs bc the rate increases will typically be higher. Since Americo was middle of the road, price wise, I was wondering if they would be a good idea. They are newer to Med Sup, so we don't know have empirical data on rate increases yet.

When you look at a carrier, Somarco, for a prospect, do you have certain metrics like how long they have been in the Med Sup space, rate increases, are you concerned with how competitive they are price wise etc

Appreciate all the nuggets of info you have dropped in so many threads!

Thanks for the kind words.

Short answer is, if a carrier hasn't been in the Medigap business, under the same name, AT LEAST 5 YEARS I don't recommend them.

That eliminates about 80% of the carriers operating in Georgia right now.

Here is a video I did about why rate increase history does not matter.

Thanks for the kind words.

Short answer is, if a carrier hasn't been in the Medigap business, under the same name, AT LEAST 5 YEARS I don't recommend them.

That eliminates about 80% of the carriers operating in Georgia right now.

Here is a video I did about why rate increase history does not matter.

I like the wind chimes in the background of your video.

Back