Med Supps in Colorado

Thank you for the responses. How did you find out where Denver is ranked in Med supps? Also, do you know what the competition (among agents) is like in the Denver area compared to West Michigan?

CMS April 2010 MA Penetration by County

Metro Denver:

County, Eligible, MA Penetration

Denver, 70907, 47.25%
Jeffco, 73167, 52.15%
Arapahoe, 61343, 42.20%

Michigan:

Wayne, 287412, 16.05%
Oakland, 182017, 15.05%

I know, Wayne and Oakland aren't West Michigan. You can use the link to download the excel file and look for your county.

The largest pool in the country is L.A. (1,145,184 --37.8% penetration), so if you're looking for market size, you could move out there. So you want to consider MA penetration as well.

Personally, I wouldn't choose my home based upon number of old people. But if you want to, the you might consider Mohave County, AZ. (47,954 --19.52%).

Are there any agents on here who are currently selling Med supps in Colorado (Denver) area? If so, contact me I am still looking for info on the area.
Thanks!

I have an entire team in CO, you need to be aware that most carriers pay different commission (1% to 1.5% lower) than other states.

Are there any agents on here who are currently selling Med supps in Colorado (Denver) area? If so, contact me I am still looking for info on the area.
Thanks!

Back