Medicare Advantage Medicare Marijuana Doctor

It depends on the clinic, but generally, it must be counted. I don't know what kind of insurance is he using, but if it's not the cheapest one then it must be covered. When I had ordered medicines by the prescription on Online Weed Shop Canada, my insurance covered the costs of the medicines, but the fees and consultation I paid by myself. He has a major problem with his insurance company, the best he can do is going to them and finally find out if the insurance covers the cost of the medicines or he has to pay for them from his pocket. I hope that he will be able to solve the problem and won't meet with such a problem anymore.

Last edited:
Before marijuana was legal in Illinois, I had this problem in Illinois with a client in the under 65 market. There were only a few special doctors that were “marijuana doctors,” and they didn’t even deal with any type of insurance. Your client is likely bent over on this one. When it comes to controlled substances, they have these people that are just trying to get out of chronic pain heavily controlled. He’ll likely just have to bite the bullet and pay out-of-pocket. That’s what my client had to do.

Back