Medicare leads

Speechman

Expert
Still somewhat new to insurance sales - specifically in the Medicare market. Still only on a part-time basis though Any advice on how to handle leads from an FMO. Once in a while, I will get something to eat – most recent had to do with DSNP plan. This lead sent something back requesting information. I get the lead. Prospect says they never recall sending anything in, and were happy with what they had. Any Advise on pulling more information out from the prospect and having more success with potentially switching out their plans.

Still somewhat new to insurance sales - specifically in the Medicare market. Still only on a part-time basis though Any advice on how to handle leads from an FMO. Once in a while, I will get something to eat – most recent had to do with DSNP plan. This lead sent something back requesting information. I get the lead. Prospect says they never recall sending anything in, and were happy with what they had. Any Advise on pulling more information out from the prospect and having more success with potentially switching out their plans.
On the DSNP leads, tell them you have more free stuff than the plan they currently have. :)

This lead sent something back requesting information. I get the lead. Prospect says they never recall sending anything in, and were happy with what they had.
Happens every day.

Doesn't matter what type of lead it is. They all do it. It's just an objection. One that you should have been trained on how to handle. Sounds like you need more training.

Happens every day.

Doesn't matter what type of lead it is. They all do it. It's just an objection. One that you should have been trained on how to handle. Sounds like you need more training.
Great. Any suggestions. I’m really getting nothing of any type of training from the FMO

Great. Any suggestions. I’m really getting nothing of any type of training from the FMO
Two good ones:

Move over to the Senior Forum. That's where all the Medicare guys hang out. You'll learn stuff over there.

Get in touch with @Todd King at TR King Mktg. He's on here. One of my FMOs. He can help with all this stuff.

When they tell you that they don't remember, just laugh with them and say something like, "That's okay, I can't remember what I had for lunch just yesterday!" Then, you might say, "Well, I'm sure you had a good reason for sending it in at the time...by the way, what type plan do you have, if you don't mind my asking?"....then take it from there.

Just try and have a conversation with them like you would a friend.

Speechman, I am an experienced P/T appt. setter and know very well how to overcome these objections and get you into houses and/or a phone meeting. If you would like to talk, plz PM me or s[itz1964 at outlook dot com.

Back