Medicare Part D Drug Comparison - What do you use?

Jeremy Masters

How do you compare your member's prescription drug plans?

We have Medicare.gov 's tool as an option. I'm sure many of you have noticed that the site is not 100% reliable with its information.

I tend to build our sheets of most frequently asked about drugs per plan (locally), and then review likely plan websites to double-check uncommon drugs.

Anyone have useful information to add?

I use Medicare.GOV to get an estimate of what prescription drugs would costs and then I use the carrier quoting tool to compare. At times I will use MedicareCenter (quoting tool provided by FMO) but that tends to be unreliable so I stick with the carrier one.

How do you compare your member's prescription drug plans?

We have Medicare.gov 's tool as an option. I'm sure many of you have noticed that the site is not 100% reliable with its information.

I tend to build our sheets of most frequently asked about drugs per plan (locally), and then review likely plan websites to double-check uncommon drugs.

Anyone have useful information to add?
SearchandSave seems to be the most accurate. Also does MA. Med Supp and FE. Has a CRM. $25 a month....has a free trial.

Last edited:
Is search and save as accurate as Connecture ? Any screw ups or hick ups on S@S? Will it hold soa’s for 10 yrs ? What if they go belly up ? Can we transfer or data ?
seems to be accurate to me
not that i can tell, haven't been using them too long though
i think so
then you find a new software to use. or go back to medicare.gov
yes

Is search and save as accurate as Connecture ? Any screw ups or hick ups on S@S? Will it hold soa’s for 10 yrs ? What if they go belly up ? Can we transfer or data ?

I never have an issues with connecture or S&S for PDPs. For MAPD doctor lookup, connecture is a nightmare. S&S has been 100% accurate.

I still use Radius Bob as my CRM because S&S doesn’t have automation. Rbob has the easiest SOA on the planet.
So, I can’t comment on the SOAs or data for S&S.

I never have an issues with connecture or S&S for PDPs. For MAPD doctor lookup, connecture is a nightmare. S&S has been 100% accurate.

I still use Radius Bob as my CRM because S&S doesn’t have automation. Rbob has the easiest SOA on the planet.
So, I can’t comment on the SOAs or data for S&S.

No automation built in?
What automation does Radius Bob have? Texting as well as emails?
I'm wondering about a CRM with built-in mail outreach as well. Have you run into anything along those lines?

No automation built in?
What automation does Radius Bob have? Texting as well as emails?
I'm wondering about a CRM with built-in mail outreach as well. Have you run into anything along those lines?

Rbob has text and email automation. But do not invest your time into it right now. At the beginning of the year they sold out to Agency Bloc and we are all wondering what will happen. They are very tight lipped.

AB has automaton but I don’t know much about it. I do know their SOA isn’t as friendly as Rbob.

also, S&S just announced that they collab with Go High Level and they have automation. I would love to have both my CRM and S&S combined. But go high level couldn’t transfer all of my clients and leads for some reason.

Back