Medicare Part D Drug Comparison - What do you use?

also, S&S just announced that they collab with Go High Level and they have automation. I would love to have both my CRM and S&S combined. But go high level couldn’t transfer all of my clients and leads for some reason.

I wonder if this will have text automation. I contacted S&S a while back and a guy got back to me and said they have no automation on the texting side. That would be awesome if they do this.

I wonder if this will have text automation. I contacted S&S a while back and a guy got back to me and said they have no automation on the texting side. That would be awesome if they do this.

Go high level? I thought they have text automation but I’m not 100% positive.
S&S has zero automation. That’s why I use Rbob

I never have an issues with connecture or S&S for PDPs. For MAPD doctor lookup, connecture is a nightmare. S&S has been 100% accurate.

I still use Radius Bob as my CRM because S&S doesn’t have automation. Rbob has the easiest SOA on the planet.
So, I can’t comment on the SOAs or data for S&S.

Your telling me search and save as accurate as the carriers on drs ? Will search and save populate every plan and company the drs contracted with ? Or do you have to pick company and run the drs ?

Your telling me search and save as accurate as the carriers on drs ? Will search and save populate every plan and company the drs contracted with ? Or do you have to pick company and run the drs ?

Im saying in over a year in use, it’s never given me bad doctor info.
I think it has every company in my area except for freedom/optimum.
You type in the doctors name and it shows all the plans they take.
Try it out. I think you get a month free. No harm in it.

Go high level? I thought they have text automation but I’m not 100% positive.
S&S has zero automation. That’s why I use Rbob

Oh ok, thats what I thought you were saying when you said S&S collabed with GHL.

I was looking between Radius and GHL, they actually come out to about the same price because GHL is cheaper with texting and call minutes. Depends how many texts and calls you make.

Oh ok, thats what I thought you were saying when you said S&S collabed with GHL.

I was looking between Radius and GHL, they actually come out to about the same price because GHL is cheaper with texting and call minutes. Depends how many texts and calls you make.

Rbob is free calls and text and $34 a month. If you want incoming calls then it’s extra money for sure.
GHL and S&S combining would be all I need. I honestly wish they could move me over.

We use Q1Medicare out of St Aug. FL b/c they are data-driven as an up-to-date Part D non-gov resource thus far. No CRM but has MAPD & Part D sub-market calculators and Medication analysis tools.

FormularyLookup is for HCP(providers) & industry professionals. It is great for looking up specific Higher Tier Rx Medications like Forteo(osteoporosis) within each insurance line of business( commerical/group, state, federal, Individual & EGWP(Retiree) plans.)

Rbob is free calls and text and $34 a month. If you want incoming calls then it’s extra money for sure.
GHL and S&S combining would be all I need. I honestly wish they could move me over.
I'm currently researching GHL/Agent-CRM. What was the issue with using them? Were they unable to upload your client list via .csv file?

Back