Medicare Sales Reps Close Rate for Live Transfer Leads

Just wondering how old some of you guys are? I am 64. Louis is quite a bit older.
I’ll be 64 in July. I don’t think I’m a geezer just yet (even though I did play a few gigs with a band called “Los Geezeros”). But I know Travis has a few years before he catches up with us, so Tootsie calling him “geezer” just cracks me up!:D

If making $100k and above is so easy why aren’t you doing full time? Heck the way you talk making $200-$300k easy.

If making $100k and above is so easy why aren’t you doing full time? Heck the way you talk making $200-$300k easy.

You're cross thread talking. If you're wondering why I don't work with DBGA.. it's because of a few things:

1) I have zero, and I do mean zero, interest in selling FE. It's the same reason I turn down D-SNP cases. I also don't do in person appointments. Why would I sell something that I don't want to in a way I don't want to?

That doesn't negate that they're really awesome.

2) Money is a by-product, not a driver, to why I do what I do.

It's okay if that's your primary driver. It's just not mine. SHIP wouldn't take me because I have an insurance license.

I also like doing digital marketing.

Believe it or not, if I make 50k after expenses and putting away for retirement working 20 hours a week.. and can dive more.. I'm happy.

3) I already told you, Taco Bell has the best benefits.

Last edited:
Back