Medicare Supplement Leads

Re: Has anyone used B2Cinsuranceleads.co m?

Has anyone been successful with b2cinsuranceleads.com for medicare supplements press 1 marketing leads?

And does anyone recommend a good lead vendor for medicare supplements, that provides exclusive live transfer leads nationwide.

Thank You

That makes a huge dif, Yes you can sell MA by phone but it has to be a compliant lead (NO cold calls includes Press 1, Teli, in other words prospect must first inquire usually internet lead, Direct mail )

As far as Medsup by phone You can be very successful, However It has been my understanding (and I believe this is the same press 1 I had inquired about a while back) they are operating illegally , Have complaints including on rip off report, and call do not call list, All this in addition to not being very good leads

I think you will do much better with fortune or john galt on this forum

I do not like MA. Too many rules. Why is it that you can't sell MA's over the phone but you can Med Sup? Is it because the majority of the people who buy the MA's are low income? Honestly, I don't know. Another thing, the rule about not selling any other products for 72 hours. Seriously, did anyone at CMS ever have any experience in the field? I don't sell MA and never will. Seriously though if a person were to ask me for a MA, I always show them High Deductible F (HDF) with either United American or Standard Life. In a study conducted and published by Healthinsurance.org Author Wendell Potter states that for a person on a MA, to get the care that they truly need, they need to switch back to Traditional Medicare.

I do not like MA. Too many rules. Why is it that you can't sell MA's over the phone but you can Med Sup? Is it because the majority of the people who buy the MA's are low income? Honestly, I don't know. Another thing, the rule about not selling any other products for 72 hours. Seriously, did anyone at CMS ever have any experience in the field? I don't sell MA and never will. Seriously though if a person were to ask me for a MA, I always show them High Deductible F (HDF) with either United American or Standard Life. In a study conducted and published by Healthinsurance.org Author Wendell Potter states that for a person on a MA, to get the care that they truly need, they need to switch back to Traditional Medicare.

Ok hopscotch, Maybe I was a little harsh with you on my last post, but this post was very very good and accurate, again great post.

Re: Has anyone used B2Cinsuranceleads.co m?

Thank you Rick. I'm going to give it a shot. The sales rep told me on average conversion rates are between 8-12%. So with me investing roughly $850 for 200 live transfers all I need to do is close 5 deals to break even. But 8% of 200 is 16 closed deals. So if the conversion rate is accurate and the quality is worth it, I will have some success.

----------

I'm not selling Medicare advantage. Medicare advantage clients can only be sold in person. Medicare supplements can be sold by phone. And what source do you use for the tele leads and avatar leads? And the press 1 marketing leads from this vendor are avatar leads as well. Im still new to this and I'm not jumping into it overnight. I wanna make an educated decision that's compliant and profitable.

----------

AHIP certification is only if you want to sale Medicare advantage plans. I just want to sale Medicare gap policies.

You should have asked for the standard deviation as well. It really doesnt matter, because 200 is not a large enough number for you to necessarily see the 8-12% figure. That's 8-12 people per 100.

Back