Medicare Supplement Phone Sales

Maybe you should consider different attire if your presence freaks them out.

grim-reaper-1.jpg

Im new to the forum and would be interested in learning which company provides the best commissions and contracts for agents who wish to sell med supps via phone. I have my license in 47 states and I'm tired of the call center gig and am looking to expand my horizons.

Thank you

If you have not found someone to help you out I would love to work with you. I have experience selling med supps by phone and can help you out.

I was told to go to this forum. For valuable information. I am reading and reading.
Welcome to this forum. Valuable Information is here. You should read and read and read some more.

I would recommend you take a look at Medicare Agent Training.com. Chris Westfall is an awesome trainer, extremely knowledgeable and very willing to help.

*** heavily promoted AIM for several years . . . a scam that was eventually shut down by the AG in several states.

I wouldn't put anything past that guy. Not only did he promote AIM, but others similar to that type of plan.
I remember being on a conference call and he was very condescending to a new agent.

47 states would just hinder your production with out a team of agents, as opposed to just focusing on 3-4 states.

I completely agree. Being too diluted into too many states at once might prevent you from being focused enough as a state-wide or regional expert on the best offerings for your marketing.

While I'm in around 34 states, it was not because of a focus on expansion. My growth was an extension of referrals into, usually, neighboring states with family and friends, and some co-retirees. That led me into more and more states and I'm able to pivot into those states for opportunities where larger-then-normal rate increases and there's a relatively new carrier launching there that is not well known yet. This is the perfect storm that we look for.

I have a map that I've made for my agents where they can see these opportunities across the country for selling medicare supplements by phone. While it is on my secure membership site, I'd be happy to help if you'll PM me. I can give you recommendations for that state(s) you're wanting to focus on.

Last edited:
Back