Medicare Supplemental Flyer

Going door to door for med-supps is a hard way to make a living. get a list and cold call for med-supps. you can talk to 3x as many people in a day. this also is not easy but the ROI is high.

Going door to door for med-supps is a hard way to make a living. get a list and cold call for med-supps. you can talk to 3x as many people in a day. this also is not easy but the ROI is high.

Based on your experience, what kind of return do you get when you telephone cold call prospects for med supp. Just in general.

20 Contacts ( Talked To)= 1 Appt
4 Appt = 1 Sale
I Can Do 35 Dials Per Hour And Will Talk To 12 People Per Hour On Average. So Every 2 Hours Is 1 Good Appt. 1 Day Of Calling Is One Sale. Not The Easiest But It Does Work..

20 Contacts ( Talked To)= 1 Appt
4 Appt = 1 Sale
I Can Do 35 Dials Per Hour And Will Talk To 12 People Per Hour On Average. So Every 2 Hours Is 1 Good Appt. 1 Day Of Calling Is One Sale. Not The Easiest But It Does Work..

Sounds good. Thanks

I have to agree with everyone about calling vs mailing. Your investment for mailing will be high and far less effective.

That said, I don't call. I don't like doing it, so I don't. But, I have a large maillist I have developed of people I have touched over the last 6 or so years with seminars, appts, referrals, internet leads, etc. I will also do a few thousand mail pieces every other month or so from a purchased and targeted list from InfoUsa.

The Med Sup piece I am using is state specific and won't help you. It has to do with the ability of Missourians to switch Med Sups annually with a Guaranteed Issue. It is informational in nature with a call for action. I include Business Reply Cards as well. The return is fairly low, but they pay for themselves easily with new business and referrals.

You could mail out a thousand letters from a targeted list that you also followup quickly with phone calls. The list should be prescrubbed for do not call, age range, and the particular zips or area you want to work if you are setting appts from the piece. I never sell over the phone, so it is always about setting an appt.

You can find a local mailing service that will let you use their bulk mail permit and print, envelope, stamp and stuff the pieces. That is the way I now do it. I used to have my own bulk mail permit, but my guy just lets me use his at cost. I pay quickly so he is never out any money.

where do you get your data lists from captain? And your filters if you dont mind me asking?
Justin, just curious and please don't take this as a put down.

You've been asking questions for about 2 months now on this and the IHIAA forum about all different kinds of insurance. It's time to pick something and start to sell. You'll find what you're best at in time.

I also know you've had some training with Liano and spent a great deal of time speaking with Frank Stastny about Med Supps, lists, etc. How much more planning do you need?

Time to sh*t or get off the pot.

Rick

Justin, just curious and please don't take this as a put down.

You've been asking questions for about 2 months now on this and the IHIAA forum about all different kinds of insurance. It's time to pick something and start to sell. You'll find what you're best at in time.

I also know you've had some training with Liano and spent a great deal of time speaking with Frank Stastny about Med Supps, lists, etc. How much more planning do you need?

Time to sh*t or get off the pot.

Rick

Ouch!

Ahhh Rick, Im so glad you take an interest in my development, I never thought you could ask too many questions at a forum, oh well guess I was wrong.
FYI for ya Ricky (and dont take that name wrong) I almost have in all my appointments, rehearsing my script, bought my leads, attending 4-6 webinars a day, and studying plans. I just got my quoting tool.
Man I feel like your my older brother, scratch that, Ive seen those moobies youve been sporting, I feel like your my mother sometimes Rick.
I feel the reason why theres such a high failure rate, combing through previous posts here, is that agents want to make a quick buck without doing all the hardwork, or they dont take this seriously. This is my career, I will take things slowly for a bit, treading softly walking when others want me to run, running when others tell me to slow down. But if you feel that im asking too many questions or not applying myself, be all the mom you can be, but dont offer up anymore critiques please, why dont you try contributing something of value as far as answering the thread instead of trying to play class clown all the time.
Appreciate the love rick

Back