Medico Electronic Enrollment

bpenn9

Guru
100+ Post Club
Utah
Has anyone used it yet? Did you like it? Looks pretty easy to use and they have an online and offline system. Would like some feedback before I use it in the field. Thanks!

I guess no one has used it? I got further guidance as to how the My Enroller process works. No email is required so it would be great for telesales. Medico will do a phone verification to client for signature. Contact me if you want more details.

Brian, I've had a couple of agents use it and they liked it a lot. More may have, but I've not heard about it if they have.

I just did my first one today for a med supp. It was pretty east to do. I don't normally use medico but I didn't feel like leaving the house today.

I wrote my first two apps with them I believe last Tuesday and got paid on Friday. They are very competitive in CO and agree it was a piece of cake. One was a phone app, took all of maybe 10 minutes, the other was in person. No paper at all with either application. Impressed so far! Now I need to get my agents up to speed with their My Enroller system.

Reviving this old thread.... hoping to add "constructive" criticism..

Did a Med Supp for Medico yesterday and it felt like the entire insurance world has advanced a lot with tech and Medico is back in 2012.

I use a mac. So, I my only option is their online version of my enroller. I got all of that set up and it takes forever to "load" and "connect" and it's not my computer's problem (new mac).

Why can't they just do a web-based app like MoO, Manhattan, Aetna, Cigna, or others? Why use this program with this citrix thing and an app that looks like it was designed in MS Dos?

Sorry, just venting. It was a bit cumbersome. Even the voice signature was a bit cumbersome - you as agent call in and do a 3-way call with a recorder and you have to read several statements verbatim to the client and have them say "yes, I agree" on the recorded line (client is blind and can't do e-signature via e-mail).

I'm sure I'm not the only agent out there who would probably write more with Medico if they had a better platform to write business on.

I wish every app was as easy as iPipeline

I agree, I think every company should have online easy application. I don't like the my enroller desktop app. I have mentioned this to my FMO also.

It only hurts them not to, in my opinion.

It's funny with large carriers like UHC as well. I like selling UHC. But, I don't like paper apps. Sure, they now have an e-app for med supps via Jarvis but - you still need to be face-to-face and have their little sig pad - it's like 2002 technology, so when f2f for UHC I still use paper until they get a true e-app. Only way to sell non-f2f is via paper app mailed/faxed/e-mailed.

Why not make it easy for the agent? They have to know how easy other carriers make it - and they should know they lose business because of it.

Frankly, I'd probably write a bit more of them if they had an easy over-the-phone app... I still write them but we all prefer carriers with easier apps.

With UHC you take MA/PD apps through the mobile LEAN app and capture signature as well as use the mousepad for sig capture on laptop.

UHC med supps can be done on the mobile LEAN app, too. If for any reason you have trouble, you can do the app on laptop, etc and then open it via mobile and capture signature. Not ideal but better than nothing in a pinch.

Back