Medico Electronic Enrollment

Another way I have found to capture e-signature is thru Adobe Acobat App.
it's been accepted from all the carriers.I always had it, but first used it when one client
had difficulty signing humana's e-app on his smart phone.., so I switched to paper app and sent thru Adobe.He signed without any problems Ascend has not worked for me at all.When I do paper apps Adobe works very well.

Medico's E-app is wonky for sure. The one that really gets me is Bankers Fidelity. They're making all these new changes and updates to get more business but they can't be bothered to add a voice signature option. So I haven't used them. I don't know why they don't think that's important.

Aren't there enough Med Supp companies out there that you can avoid the ones that don't support the technology you want to use? AARP is not the most competitive in Ohio. Anthem's Mproducer platform is pretty good and their plans are pretty competitive now. Also, Touch screen PCs and Ipads make electronic signatures much easier.

Aren't there enough Med Supp companies out there that you can avoid the ones that don't support the technology you want to use? AARP is not the most competitive in Ohio. Anthem's Mproducer platform is pretty good and their plans are pretty competitive now. Also, Touch screen PCs and Ipads make electronic signatures much easier.

Well, I'd prefer to be able to offer UHC and have their app easy to use if possible. That's my main point - when not f2f, their platform is not that great. Agreed, they are not the cheapest here, but some people still want them due to name recognition, etc.

I've not used Anthem's MProducer because to sign (remotely) the prospect needs to create an account and go through a lot of steps (from what I understand). So for med supps I've been doing paper apps. Is that correct - they need to make an account and go through multiple steps on their CPU to sign?

Seemed like they made it difficult for the prospect to sign when not f2f - but if you are saying you've done it successfully and it's not hard for the prospect to use, then I should check out mproducer again for remote applications.

Although, I would love to do more phone sales, I only do F2F at this time. I don't know how the process is done if the prospect is remote. I do know having a touch screen makes electronic signatures in person much easier. I use a Surface Pro 4 and the stylus is great for touch screen things like capturing signatures.

Back