Medigap, PDP cross selling and license reqts.

Hahaha, my fault. Now I'll probably catch hell for egging you on LD...but I really don't give a sh*t. Keep asking those questions. If not for you, *ick wouldn't have anything to complain about....except for myinsurebiz. :twitchy:

There may be 3 study choices, but you only have to learn 2 things. Life & Health is just a combination of Life...and Health, so you'll have 1/3 less to learn. I'd go ahead and get your license. Even if you don't use it, maybe if you're licensed, it might shut *ick up....but he'd probably just find something else to whine about. :yes:

Should someone tell LD that AD&D normally has age bands, in general, and is rarely sold past age 60?

Or should we just let him keep planning his cross-selling conversations?

In other words, it's like prospecting for FE at a singles bar. Sure, you can find a carrier or two to sell a FE policy to a 28 yr old., and you can find a 28 yr. old or two to buy it (good luck), but you'll soon figure out: wrong product for the prospect.

Should someone tell LD that AD&D normally has age bands, in general, and is rarely sold past age 60?

Or should we just let him keep planning his cross-selling conversations?

In other words, it's like prospecting for FE at a singles bar. Sure, you can find a carrier or two to sell a FE policy to a 28 yr old., and you can find a 28 yr. old or two to buy it (good luck), but you'll soon figure out: wrong product for the prospect.
Every agent tends to favor a segment for our "niche". Yours and mine is Med Supps.

If/when LD get his license, he might want to have AD&D as his "niche". If AD&D is LD's focus, he won't have to clog his brain with a lot of unnecessary info as there's not a lot to know about AD&D. :)

Every agent tends to favor a segment for our "niche". Yours and mine is Med Supps.

If/when LD get his license, he might want to have AD&D as his "niche". If AD&D is LD's focus, he won't have to clog his brain with a lot of unnecessary info as there's not a lot to know about AD&D. :)

Will I have to cope with a lot of CMS rules for the AD&D seminars at the senior centers? :unsure:

Don't forget you can get rich selling dental with only a health license.
Throw in vision and you can get a Tesla.
Still waiting for first person in past 15 years to ask me for AD&D.
Tremendous opportunity. Everyone knows someone run over by a truck.

Latest posts

Back