MGA Over-Rides on MA's . . .

myinsurebiz

I am what I am . . .
5000 Post Club
I understand the MGA receives $75 up to $100 per sale.

Are there 2nd year and on going over-rides as well? If so - please explain.

TIA

It depends on how it's set up by your upline. That's who you should be asking.

Don't have an upline for over-rides. I'm going to negotiate one tomorrow - so, I'd like to know what I can ask for and know if what they offer me is a good deal or not . . .

So - question was - is the FMO paid commissions in year 2 and forward?

----------

I'm going to sub out the MA side. Too much dang trouble . . .

I can recruit them all day long - but, don't want to train them or manage them - just recruit them, motivate them and pass them along . . .

Don't have an upline for over-rides. I'm going to negotiate one tomorrow - so, I'd like to know what I can ask for and know if what they offer me is a good deal or not . . .

So - question was - is the FMO paid commissions in year 2 and forward?

----------

I'm going to sub out the MA side. Too much dang trouble . . .

I can recruit them all day long - but, don't want to train them or manage them - just recruit them, motivate them and pass them along . . .

Yes, the FMO is paid renewals. You won't be though. If you don't want to pick up a contract then you won't get the renewals. I know you think you will, but you won't.

As for an MGA level contract....you can't even begin to qualify for that at the moment.

Yes, the FMO is paid renewals. You won't be though. If you don't want to pick up a contract then you won't get the renewals. I know you think you will, but you won't.

As for an MGA level contract....you can't even begin to qualify for that at the moment.

I already have contracts with the 4 carriers that I use - just Producer level.

I need to know what the renewals are for the MGA level.

I don't need but 20 producers to get the MGA with these folks I'm talking to tomorrow. I'd like to know how much I can get max.

I already have contracts with the 4 carriers that I use - just Producer level.

I need to know what the renewals are for the MGA level.

I don't need but 20 producers to get the MGA with these folks I'm talking to tomorrow. I'd like to know how much I can get max.

I just don't understand why you don't ask your upline these basic questions. We don't know who your upline is or what kind of set up they have.

Back