MGA Over-Rides on MA's . . .

I get smaller overrides after year 2 and beyond, depending on which company. Some as low as 2.90 bucks each month but it all adds up and its nice to be paid to train agents to sell properly and to help them with all aspects of getting started and to keep moving forward.

I'm just going to recruit them and be the rah rah guy at the Agent Meetings. I can't stand the workings of Medicare Advantage - but, some clients need it and someone has to sell it to them - might as well be Agents on my Team . . .

He isn't concerned about the latter half of your statement. Which begs the question, why would anyone contract under him since he isn't providing anything of value?

The value comes from the training and support they receive from my upline. That's the deal I'm making with them - I'll recruit & motivate - they train & support . . . I'll do what I'm great at and they will do what they are great at - Win Win!

But it has to be worthwhile for me to spend time recruiting. $100 year 1 and $3 to $5 a month will work . . .

----------

Chaz is telling you that you just committed a CMS violation, now two. Remember your AHIP training Lamb Chops?

Nothing wrong with saying the Aetna plan is the best plan in my area, so long as I don't say Aetna is better than Bruce MAPD . . .

Correct?

I'm a little confused. Didn't you just get licensed? And now you are developing downlines & recruiting agents?

He's doomed for failure again. It will be fun to watch Trainwreck go down the tubes.

His only concern is how much money he can make without having to actually sell anything.

Rick

----------

Hope you're not telling your clients that ;)

As if Trainwreck has clients. Don't be silly!!!

Rick

I'll recruit & motivate - they train & support . . .

Most all of my contracts are direct. It wasnt until MA & Part D I finally had to go through a FMO or, a MGA.
My experience with FMO's & MGA's? They are worthless!
You expect them to train & support? Good luck with that.
In the beginning, I called my FMO's & MGA's with questions. Their answer? Call the carrier.
I feel sorry for rookie agents that expect to get training and support from their uplines.
I'm sure there are some good FMO's & MGA's that train & support. I just don't know who they are.

I'm just going to recruit them and be the rah rah guy at the Agent Meetings. I can't stand the workings of Medicare Advantage - but, some clients need it and someone has to sell it to them - might as well be Agents on my Team . . .

The value comes from the training and support they receive from my upline. That's the deal I'm making with them - I'll recruit & motivate - they train & support . . . I'll do what I'm great at and they will do what they are great at - Win Win!

But it has to be worthwhile for me to spend time recruiting. $100 year 1 and $3 to $5 a month will work . . .

----------

Nothing wrong with saying the Aetna plan is the best plan in my area, so long as I don't say Aetna is better than Bruce MAPD . . .

Correct?

Wow Just Wow............................................................

Don't have an upline for over-rides. I'm going to negotiate one tomorrow - so, I'd like to know what I can ask for and know if what they offer me is a good deal or not . . .

So - question was - is the FMO paid commissions in year 2 and forward?

Did you have your meeting today Tom? What did you find out? Did you get your 2 fiddy?

Don't have an upline for over-rides. I'm going to negotiate one tomorrow - so, I'd like to know what I can ask for and know if what they offer me is a good deal or not . . .

So - question was - is the FMO paid commissions in year 2 and forward?

Did you have your meeting today Tom? What did you find out? Did you get your 2 fiddy?

I think it may work out. You were correct on MA's - pain in the - - -

Just going to recruit and earn . . .

I think it may work out. You were correct on MA's - pain in the - - -

Just going to recruit and earn . . .

Yep, MA's not my cup of tea. I didn't feel as independent when I sold them.:no:

Too many silly assed rules made by idiotic politicians who think they have to pass laws to protect us from ourselves...because WE'RE not smart enough to make our own choices. :mad:

Back