Million-dollar whole life!

He did. But - the typical 30 - 40 y/o isn't a FE candidate . . .
Not so... The blue collar workers will buy $25 -$25K for FE on themselves and their families. When Howard started selling he established very quickly he was "The Burial Insurance Man". a opposed to their life insurance man. He had almost no competition in the employee benefit market at the time. There is still very little. If you want to work that market, approach the employer and teach him that unlike the other agents that have come by, you are not going to load up their employees with a lot of different policies to the point they can't afford to pay the premium. You are going to solve a single pressing need with a very affordable cost..

Burial Insurance, at $2 Per Week, Survives Skeptics

Last edited:
Not so... The blue collar workers will buy $25 -$25K for FE on themselves and their families. When Howard started selling he established very quickly he was "The Burial Insurance Man". a opposed to their life insurance man. He had almost no competition in the employee benefit market at the time. There is still very little. If you want to work that market, approach the employer and teach him that unlike the other agents that have come by, you are not going to load up their employees with a lot of different policies to the point they can't afford to pay the premium. You are going to solve a single pressing need with a very affordable cost..

That is the plan. I have Manhatten Life / CUL - I've got to learn their system - but, seems they have a variety of Employee products.

With MoO Term Answers - 35 y/o healthy male married to a 35 y/o healthy female can get $100k 30 year Term on each, Waiver Of Premium and with a $25k Child Rider for $40 a month - less than $10 a week . . .

No spouse / child = $100k with Waiver Of Premium for $26 a month -or- $6 a week.

$25k in FE would be about $40 for one person

Term? How many policies would that be?

Just started with Term - but with SIWL included about 80 total . . .

No cancels and no chargebacks . . .

To clarify - if I run across a client that wants a $1mill Whole Life policy - I will most def write it as earned . . .

That is the plan. I have Manhatten Life / CUL - I've got to learn their system - but, seems they have a variety of Employee products.

With MoO Term Answers - 35 y/o healthy male married to a 35 y/o healthy female can get $100k 30 year Term on each, Waiver Of Premium and with a $25k Child Rider for $40 a month - less than $10 a week . . .

No spouse / child = $100k with Waiver Of Premium for $26 a month -or- $6 a week.

$25k in FE would be about $40 for one person
Manhattan's "system" is really lthe same as most other PD companies....The only real problem with them is they have a tendency to change things without ever notifying the agent until he submits business and then they won't accept it.

Last edited:
Manhattan's "system" is really lthe same as most other PD companies....The only real problem with them is they have a tendency to change things without ever notifying the agent until he submits business and then they won't accept it.

Their Life Products seem to be mildly competitive.

Back