Monthly Group Expert Series of Webinars

If anybody really wants the story, one of my moderators used to be in Chris's insurance organization. He left some time ago (I don't remember when, nor is it really that relevant).

Anyway, I encourage my moderators to "run it like they own it" to make good moderating decisions. This moderator decided to remove Chris from any group they are a moderator/admin for.
Sounds like a chicken sh*t move and a conflict of interest.

The guy was afraid I’d publicly call him out on his debt. What’s worse is dave defended that type of childish behavior. And, even better The other group he tried to play this game and no problem correct in the behavior after they realized it and putting me back in the group.

Facebook is all Bs. Wether it’s Brock , brindle , Askins or duford . There all pushing their agendas to recruit and sell . If you say one bad thing your banned . I love how Brock does a full recruiting post and Brindle follows with one . Ifg same thing . Posting their aep leaders but will never say a word about the 30-40% that peel off over the yr . Everything’s about recruiting in insurance .

Sounds like a chicken sh*t move and a conflict of interest.

I really gave this a serious second thought today. I really want to be known as a person who upholds principles and makes principled decisions.

I went back to the chat history with the other person and quite frankly, I have to stand by my original decision.

Chris, you were in the group, despite your contentious relationship with the moderator.

The moderator says that you were trash-talking him to others (see below). So, as a moderator, he doesn't have to put up with that and he removed you from all groups he moderated.

Michael and Chris.png

That is an unintended consequence of your relationship and being in a group where you trash-talked one of the moderators.

Now, let's give this some context:

If *I* trash-talked Sam or Scott or any of the other moderators here on THIS forum or anywhere else and they got word of it... they are well within their rights to have me removed and blocked from this forum. (Please note that Sam is the owner of the Facebook group in question and I respect his ownership of that group, even though he hasn't done anything to moderate or do anything with it.)

Why? Because they can and they don't have to put up with it on their own property.

The Facebook group... is the same thing.

So when you (allegedly) trash-talk a moderator of a group that you value... you can rightfully expect that moderator to take action.

Here's the rules for THIS forum:

Posting policies
We maintain the right to delete posts and terminate accounts at will. In general we have a very liberal posting policy and rarely ban anyone for anything other than spam. However, the management has the final say and reserves this right.

It is against our terms of service for anyone to join the forum with multiple accounts. Failure to comply with this rule will absolve the forum from any responsibilities with regard to keeping user information private.

[...]

Banning Policy

The Forum takes a fairly liberal policy on allowed posts and rarely bans members for anything other than spamming. Sharp political discourse, criticism of the forum administration, criticism of our sponsors and advertisers are all examples of things that are allowed and members will not be banned for.

However, the forum is a privately owned and operated website and we do reserve the right to ban members at any time for any reason, including the sending of private emails to forum administrators that are deemed to be disturbing, offensive, or contain threats of any kind.

Members can also be banned for personal attacks, including name calling and casting aspersions on people personally. Bans are rarely permanent, except for repeated spammers and people who violate our vulgarity or fighting rules.

As with any forum, there will always be some editorial decisions around what constitutes a personal attack, etc. The forum administration reserves the sole right to make these determinations. However, anyone can report any post they deem offensive and it will be reviewed by an administrator.

Additionally, anyone posting private information that publicly identifies another forum member in any way, shape, or form will be subject to immediate banning at the discretion of the forum administration. Any personal information used in a username or a signature is not considered protected and can be quoted, referenced or mentioned on the forum. Any other personal information, even that available through simple deduction, is not allowed to be posted and may result in an immediate ban.

The forum complies with all valid court orders and will release IP address and other identifying information upon receipt of a valid court order directing the disclosure of such.

Criticism of Moderators

We have a zero tolerance policy for criticism of our moderator team and their moderation techniques. Posting public criticism of a moderator or moderation actions is expressly forbidden and will be deleted and the member will be subject to an immediate ban.

This forum is not a democracy, you may always appeal moderation decisions privately with the site owner, but you may not post about it.

https://insurance-forums.com/community/help/forum-rules/

Your issues with him are real. So what? Welcome to understanding that you won't get your way and that unless you own the site or group, you need to understand how life works under someone else's rules and living with the consequences.

Well, I didn't get into this 'gig' for the fame... but then again, I am now known around the world... so maybe I did? But if my job was trying to please everybody, then I'd become nothing for nobody. It's a good sign to have some haters.

You guys probably don't remember this classic hating page on me:
[EXTERNAL LINK] - Complaint / Review: Dhk and other users at insurance-forums.net - Abusers bullies and psychopaths abuse harass and gang bully women and agents. #1103749

Last edited:
If *I* trash-talked Sam or Scott or any of the other moderators here on THIS forum or anywhere else and they got word of it... they are well within their rights to have me removed and blocked from this forum. (Please note that Sam is the owner of the Facebook group in question and I respect his ownership of that group, even though he hasn't done anything to moderate or do anything with it.)

Why? Because they can and they don't have to put up with it on their own property.
Sam and Scott are much more lenient than you are. :yes:

So when you (allegedly) trash-talk a moderator of a group that you value... you can rightfully expect that moderator to take action.

reaching out to others in the attempt to resolve rolled up that considered shit talking?

and, if you are working to upholding principles you consider somebody leaving their up line with that ok?

reaching out to others in the attempt to resolve rolled up that considered shit talking?

and, if you are working to upholding principles you consider somebody leaving their up line with that ok?

Dictatorship has its privileges. I am usually a nice benevolent dictator.

And quite frankly, it's not my job to sort out your issues between you.

And I'm not going to go down the "he said, she said" route. I don't know and I don't care.

I made a decision and I'm standing by it.

So your The dictator of your group?

Every admin is the dictator of their own group on Facebook. You are for yours.

That is... whatever they say... goes.

That's how it works.

And with that... I'm going to stop explaining myself to anyone:

314950877_10160510001051499_2858347112489145417_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back