More Questions

BobbyMcGee

Guru
100+ Post Club
I'm to the point where I have completed the MLN and got into the CMS portal, but, of course, can't take the next step cuz my MLN user ID doesn't work yet. Note on MLN Health Insurance Marketplace today says they're still working on it. Guess this is as far as I can go up to this point. Correct?

Also confused as to how we go to one of the 5/10 providers websites, push a few buttons and enter our CMS # (when we get one) and instantly get approved to sell that plan on the Marketplace. Anybody know how this is going to work? 6 weeks and counting. No idea on commissions yet.

I'm to the point where I have completed the MLN and got into the CMS portal, but, of course, can't take the next step cuz my MLN user ID doesn't work yet. Note on MLN Health Insurance Marketplace today says they're still working on it. Guess this is as far as I can go up to this point. Correct?

Also confused as to how we go to one of the 5/10 providers websites, push a few buttons and enter our CMS # (when we get one) and instantly get approved to sell that plan on the Marketplace. Anybody know how this is going to work? 6 weeks and counting. No idea on commissions yet.

No the second part at the portal is not ready yet, they had said on a webinar two weeks ago maybe Aug 16th. I think there is suppose to be an agent link on there at that time to finish your certification and verify you are who you say you are.

I will go to the company I represent website and do quote and there is suppose to be a link I believe to IRS where you will verify their income and it will tell you what subsidy they may receive, then I will go back to company website that is suppose to have their subsidy and show what they will pay a long side of it and then complete app. I believe when you do the first step into IRS is when they are going to ask for your ID.

I have been told a tentative commission schedule for the company I represent. TENTATIVE

Back