Mortgage Protection in the Tri-state Area

L

luke4275

I'm interested in selling mortgage protection to new home buyers and re-fiers.. Is there a way to get 100% comm. and get my own leads ? or must I always work with a place tht supplies the leads and gets some of the commission.. Will the leads I get from a company , for ex, like NAA Life, also be given to many other agents that work for different companies at the same time? HOw do you stay ahead of other agents when we get leads at the same time???

I'm interested in selling mortgage protection to new home buyers and re-fiers.. Is there a way to get 100% comm. and get my own leads ? or must I always work with a place tht supplies the leads and gets some of the commission.. Will the leads I get from a company , for ex, like NAA Life, also be given to many other agents that work for different companies at the same time? HOw do you stay ahead of other agents when we get leads at the same time???

Yes you can get 100% and get your own exclusive leads. Give me a call and we can discuss details.

PA, NJ, and DE are considered a tri-state area for marketing purposes. Is that the area to which you are referring? Please answer----I am holding my breath in anticipation!

Hi WIN...
I have a real estate background and have been considering Mortgage Protection coverage. In the process of getting my insurance license, trying to do some research in the meantime. I live in California, does your info apply to my area?

Hi WIN...
I have a real estate background and have been considering Mortgage Protection coverage. In the process of getting my insurance license, trying to do some research in the meantime. I live in California, does your info apply to my area?

Let me add my 2 cents to your question.

First of all, change the state avatar to CA.

Second, Brad is a good guy and one of the honest people on this forum.

However, any mailing, phone soliciation, etc. is a pain in the ass in CA. We've been hit up the left side and down the right side. There are a huge number of popele looking for mortgage protection leads in this state so the competition is fierce.

Also, where are you? It's a big state.

If you're going to try to sell over the phone, find a less congested area like one of the other 57 states.

Rick

Let me add my 2 cents to your question.

First of all, change the state avatar to CA.

Second, Brad is a good guy and one of the honest people on this forum.

However, any mailing, phone soliciation, etc. is a pain in the ass in CA. We've been hit up the left side and down the right side. There are a huge number of popele looking for mortgage protection leads in this state so the competition is fierce.

Also, where are you? It's a big state.

If you're going to try to sell over the phone, find a less congested area like one of the other 57 states.

Rick

I know puerto rico is almost a state (any day now), but I give, who did we gain for the other 6?

Back