Mortgage Protection in the Tri-state Area

Live in Ventura county, agree things are very tough in CA at the moment. Not even sure I want to go the "lead buying" route, just looking in all directions. Working on the 52 hours of classwork now so I can take the state exam, get my Life/Health license. Ideally I would like to find a GA to work with that can help point me in the right direction.

Hi WIN...
I have a real estate background and have been considering Mortgage Protection coverage. In the process of getting my insurance license, trying to do some research in the meantime. I live in California, does your info apply to my area?

Rick hit the nail on the head. Yes it can be done in CA but it's tough. A better approach would be to generate leads in rural parts of the country that we have data in and sell them over the phone.

Hi Win/GreenSky/emptyeternity...

Open to suggestions and appreciate your comments. GreenSky, looks like we are pretty close geographically. Do you work solo, have agents who work with you? New to insurance, trying to figure out how things work...:swoon:

Regards to all.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Looks like I kinda took over for Luke on this thread...

WIN,

I would like to hear more about the mortgage leads down the road. Rookie question: Does a P&C license cover that type of insurance? Have been working on Life/Health so far, any thoughts on if that's best way to go anyone?

Last edited:
Back