Mountain Life/Kentucky Home Life Underwriting.

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
Has anyone submitted business with these companies? Is the underwriting for the Senior Life pretty much in accordance with the application? What about the WL and Term? How easy (or hard) are they to get issued?

I’m one of the few groups working with them right now. Only 5 health questions, but they are a small company that we are trying to work with.

I’m one of the few groups working with them right now. Only 5 health questions, but they are a small company that we are trying to work with.
I have seen the app but my question is do they actually go by it or are there other things they might decline..

They’ve asked about prior app history, and requested medical records(on us) on a few cases.

I think they are extremely useful for healthy tobacco users, and the fact that the modified rates are the same as the level benefit.

They’ve asked about prior app history, and requested medical records(on us) on a few cases.

I think they are extremely useful for healthy tobacco users, and the fact that the modified rates are the same as the level benefit.
Yeah, immediate benefit of $10K for a premium of $60.04 on a 65 year old male tobacco user is the lowest of all the companies listed on FEXquotes. It is also the lowest graded rate.

Is street 120% and 6% plus renewals on level and modified ? How’s there drafting and customer service . Real small CO’s are hit or miss .

Back