Multiple Domain SEO Thought

Yep. Would be a reason that "solid" senior leads are hard to find. Tough to provide something people aren't searching for.

12,000 monthly divided by 30 days is 400 per day. Divide that by 50 states and it's 8 per day.

Mark, not even that scientific.

I use the keyword tool and traffic estimator when setting up posts, pages and articles but not for this post. Just entered those phrases in a Google search box for purposes of getting the relative numbers.

A quick and unscientific check with Dr. Google indicates the following search results.

Medicare supplement plan - 946,000
Medicare advantage plan - 5,690,000
health insurance for seniors - 20,600,000
senior health insurance - 37,600,000
Medicare - 41,500,000
health insurance - 88,900,000

My guess would be they start out broad then narrow the terms if they don't see what they want.

Google traffic estimator is blatantly inaccurate, SEMRush is accurate and will tell what results were the month earlier

A 301 redirect would help your SEO campaign. The search engine robots like to see the keywords you are focused on correlate with the domain name. You can have as many domains as you like, and it could help your rankings if executed correctly.

I think too many people only think about SEO.

You have to also care about if your website is boring.

I can bring tons of people to your website with good SEO, but if the website sucks, it wont matter.

If you hire someone to write your content, you'll keep fewer visitors. Write it yourself, even if you don't think you're a good writer. You'll get better.

I just started paying a firm I use for writing commercial lending stuff to write my life insurance stuff. At $2 per 200 word blog post it isn't a bad way to build longtails. Yes I revise a bit myself but for the most part I just order then dripfeed the content into the blog using Bloghatter software.

Back