Value of Domain Name - Opinion?

Uniregistry Hosting Service.

Personally, I am always suspicious of sites that make you hunt for information about where they are located, who are the principles, contact info, etc.

In this case when I did find their location it is domiciled in the Cayman Islands.

Uniregistry was acquired by GoDaddy in 2020.

IMO the registrar for your domain is not as important as who is hosting your site. If their servers are not secure it really doesn't matter about the registrar. And if your site is not regularly updated and continuously protected against hackers then you have wasted your time and money.

Personally, I am always suspicious of sites that make you hunt for information about where they are located, who are the principles, contact info, etc.

In this case when I did find their location it is domiciled in the Cayman Islands.

Uniregistry was acquired by GoDaddy in 2020.

IMO the registrar for your domain is not as important as who is hosting your site. If their servers are not secure it really doesn't matter about the registrar. And if your site is not regularly updated and continuously protected against hackers then you have wasted your time and money.

583356b5ba6eb620008b59da.jpeg

Back