Mutual of Omaha Article or Rate History

A med sup when you resided in a nursing home for 3+ years, a med sup to pay for your pending surgery, a med sup to pay the 20% of chemo from day 1... I wouldn't say those people were screwed

A med sup when you resided in a nursing home for 3+ years, a med sup to pay for your pending surgery, a med sup to pay the 20% of chemo from day 1... I wouldn't say those people were screwed

In a case like that, might have been a good thing depending on what they had before.

There were guys selling that GI Plan N to healthy people. I loved running into those a couple of years ago if they could qualify to change. I felt sorry for those that couldn't. You could replace that N with an F and still save them money.

Just another stunt by MOFO. I wouldn't have them in my arsenal....I don't trust them.

Sorry Marlin.

Some of the N premiums are more than F sold around the same time. Yeah, that's a great deal if you can afford it.

That's like saying Obamacare is great because sick people can get insurance. Of course that ignores the rates that doubled and more for healthy people.

In a case like that, might have been a good thing depending on what they had before. There were guys selling that GI Plan N to healthy people.

Yep. There's a guy on here who recruits and he was selling the MoO Plan N to everyone and bragging about it. Said if they didn't want his Plan N they could go elsewhere. He said the same thing about the one Part D plan he was pushing on everyone because it was the easiest one to sell and get paid on.

No regard to what was best for the client.

Back